Contractor COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
The responsibility to keep our workers, jobsites, and communities safe starts at the top. The COVID-19 vaccine is a critical safety tool in the effort to end the pandemic. In the era of social media, misinformation spreads quickly. Empowering your employees with accurate information, education, and resources is the most effective way to help increase vaccinations across the industry.
Union Construction Employers Can Help Increase Vaccinations By Doing the Following:
- Communicate with the crews frequently, honestly, and with great transparency.
- Make vaccines a Tailgate Topic.
- Partner with Unions to make sure all questions and concerns are being addressed in the field, and that any policies enacted by the company are consistent with your union agreements.
- Lead by example.
Fact-Based Resources To Help Construction Employers Spread Vaccine Information:
- Tailgate Topics: Myths v Facts – English & Spanish
- COVID-19 Vaccine Facts
- Employer Newsletter Vaccine Content
- Letter to Employees
- Vaccine Presentation Slide Deck – English
- Vaccine Presentation Slide Deck – Spanish
- COVID-19 Vaccine Printable Key Messages – English
- COVID-19 Vaccine Printable Key Messages – Spanish
- COVID-19 Vaccine Print Materials
- COVID-19 Vaccine Social Media Toolkit
- COVID-19 Vaccine Myths v. Facts
- COVID-19 – Employer COVID Compliance Portal
- COVID-19 CA Union Contractor Employer Resources
- Employer Vaccination Webinar Recording
- Employer Vaccination PowerPoint
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tailgate Topic PDF – English & Spanish